Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

finding a new web hosting Co.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HarmanIsHot

Hello,
    I hope someone can be of help to my situation. I have 7 different gambling sites that I am an affiliate with, today I was told that yahoo who is my hosting company if
    they discover my gambling affiliate site that they will close my account, and take my site down.

Can someone advise me as to what a good web hosting Internet company would be?

I want to beable to promote a web site with my affiliate links to gambling sites and really develope a very good affiliate marketing program.

Thank You
    Dennis Davis
    cmarvel8@live.com

nickname

well if you are hosting 7 sites then, streamline.net is quite good as they do a package deal that allows up to 10 sites with one account, if you are going to sell advertising then you would be advised to host the sites separate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hostgator.com for 7.95 a month gives you unlimited bandwidth, HD space and unlimited addon domain names.

turboodds

With a name like Big Daddy – i would find it hard to trust.. LOL

but yeah hostgator is cool..

LOL

GeoffreyMe

bluehost the same , can have 100 websites through same host account, easy to use , all my gambling sites are on the same …..12bet used to not accept bluehost but now they do , so i know all affiliate accounts are cool through them as well

http://www.bluehost.com/track/bettingsmart

(my aff link for blue host)

camprince

stormondemand.com
    resize your server as needed

volonet

I like 1and1 and Godaddy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am happy with One & One

davena1120

All mine are with hostgator, and i’ve never had a problem. I have 10 sites on one account for $7.95 I think

Malte

You can also try powerhoster

$9.31/mo for unlimited websites.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)