Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Finalview Holding Limited

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to post this here as well, but in the mystery payment section not many people actually views those.. (Stats next to the posts)

This is a bit pressing as I have an issue with CSC24Seven regarding this payment and I need to urgently know who this is.

Any help much appreciated!

First one that helps me crack this will get drunk on my costs the next time we see each other ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only program that pays me via CSC is Wagershare

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not wagershare though – so you won’t be getting drunk :roflmao:
    Will buy you a beer though ;)

Thanks!

Also had a suggestion via PM that it could be CPAYS.. I was convinced that the problem was solved.. but alas – it turns out that it was not them…(no big surprise lol)

Any more ideas?

It is a biggish payment – but there was a slight mistake in the transfer – so the bank needs me to confirm that this was definitely intended for me before they credit it to my account – and for me to obtain this confirmation, I need to know who sent it .. Wonder why the programs cannot write where it comes from like so many others do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was about to say it’s Cpays.

I receive wires from them regulary and they say /RFB/C-PAYS in the comments.

Could it be GamingPartners which was bought by Cpays?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not wagershare though – so you won’t be getting drunk
    Will buy you a beer though

lol.. ok looking forward to the beer :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m surprised that it’s not CSC24Seven/Wagershare. They are the only program that I’ve seen or worked with that offer that master card.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)