Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Dollar

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Need to vent!!!:Cry:

Am being killed this month due to the Dollar exchange rate. Earning in Dollars and living in Euros… OUCH !!!! Can only imagine what our UK friends must be feeling….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah just think what the US affiliates feel with 40-100K in dollars sitting decaying in the bank

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try earning in Dollars, banking in euros and living on dollars.

trader1.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I havent found an easy way of converting my dollars to Euros, do you bank abroad Dom?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do, I’m a German citizen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahh thats cheating :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

You need to consult a tax lawyer, you can establish Euro accounts in a number of coutries legally and transparently as US citizen.

Just don’t hide from the IRS, you don’t want trouble.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have no intention of hiding any earnings :) Then i wouldnt be alowed to complain about taxes then!

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are creative you can also use this to your advantage. For years now places priced in US dollars were priced out of reach. You can now go house hunting for much cheaper. I bought a condo on the beach in Grand Cayman and it cost me close to 500k Canadian after the conversion, that same condo 3 years ago would have cost me 750k.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you living there now?

I was kind of looking around when I was there for CAP springbreak…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Possession date is in approximately a month.

stevej

thanks antoine for sharing your experiences. i for one have been on the run to get my act together after your post a few months ago about the bahamas being a low tax country.

ive not made any moves yet, other than to hire a consultant to sleuth everything out for me.

im not going to expatriate (yet!) so im still exploring all options. im looking for the wisest , cheapest way to incorporate offshore …

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)