Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Does link exchange work??

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MissM

Can someone tell me? I see more and more posts that it doens’t really work that well?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Link exchanges work fine if you use editorial discretion regarding who you link to and if you get links from sites worth having links from. It shouldn’t be your only linkbuilding strategy though. People who say link exchanges don’t work aren’t very good at doing link exchanges.

MissM

how cn you be good in link exchange?

Anonymous
    Inactive

high quality link exchange is always good

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are many ways to create links. when I set my mind I can create links exchange in a rate of 100 an hour. no all great quality but you make alot. Post in the forums, where you can, write articles, PR… so many ways to make links. And yes! it works!

Itay:hattip:

triplecrown

I don’t think direct straight up link exchanges (link swapping) work very well. Try to get solid one way links coming in to your site with your targeted keyword phrases as the anchor text. You may try three way link exchanges, but I’d concentrate on quality incoming links from other websites with your theme.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you can always make some links exchange strategies to build a better way to work on the SE

Itay

888partner

If you are not doing it already you should do 3-way linking, not directly change links. Google value those much less.

Build a site you use only for linkexchange and by this make it 3 ways!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)