Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Despairing Links

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone,:wavey:

Well, this is my 1st time in any forum and my site is out there for about 2 Months, but now i need some help from you veterans here. Any help would be appreciated.
    A month ago i checked my site in Alexa, Google, Yahoo and MSN.
    Got PR 1 on Google, some related links and no page listed. Yahoo ( my Host) got about 80 pages listed. MSN had about 140 listed. Alexa rank was about 2.700.000 and many related links, like webbieworld, amazon, links from my link page, links from directories i paid for top placement etc.Sorry can’t remember exact numbers.

Yesterday i checked again and this is what i got.
    Google PR 1, no links and my home page listed( is the only one i optimized so far ).
    Yahoo and MSN were OK.
    Alexa rank was 1.550.000, but ‘Sites linking in’ was 1.
    Now, here is the big question, where did the links go? I still have webbieworld and have now over 100 links on my Related Links page and i’m still buying top spots on directories.

Does anyone have a explanation for this?
    Please help.
    Sorry about the grammar. Live in the US, but am German. Learned to read and write English all by my self.sigh.gif

Very Greatfull
    Betty

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forget about Alexa, it means nothing as far as links go. Plus recently they started working with MSN instead of Google, and this might be the problem.

btw, I have never seen PR1 – there was PR update today, so I hope you got something out of it. Are you showing Google links now?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Stupid,
    I just checked google and i have still only my main page listed but thank you for your reply. Didn’t know about alexa and msn.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, checked google rank again and now is PR3 :D

2 days ago it was PR1 – NICE !

All the work is paying off. :drunk2:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)