Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Content Theft by a total asshole

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

This complete bag of shit has scraped CAP’s main index page and our Scam alerts page.

http://www.affiliatengine.com/

What a miserable excuse for a human being. We are calling on all the programs he is promoting to close his affiliate accounts and ban this rogue. Our attornies in Israel and Cyprus have been notified and will be filing the appropriate actions against this moron.

In the mean time any help anyone can provide would be appreciated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a moron. How the hell did this guy get a PR5 site??? I hope you nail his ass to the floor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is up with these guys – how dumb are they!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is so dumb, it’s sad. angry8.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see the site no longer works – I wish all of these thieves can be erased this fast

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Professor,

After seeing your post I found out who this affiliate is with us.

He was then contacted by his account manager and as you can see took his site off immediately.

The affiliate apologized deeply and asked us to send you his apology, he also promised that this will never happen again.

Sincerely,

Ori

ori@cpays.com

vladcizsol

Thanks for the help guys! :D

Anonymous

that’s it? he apologized? big deal! this was an obvious theft. nothing less. His account should be closed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

He knew exactly what he was doing when he was doing it. Thats like committing a robbery and then saying “sorry, i won’t do it again” when you get caught. They never would have stopped had they not been contacted.

dAn

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)