Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bwin doesnt want to pay me,

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Esrab

Hi,

I just would like know if there is any affiliates that have problems with Bwin. Because in my case, Im still waiting my money to get paid, more than 480€ since 2 months ago.

I have send many emails to support affiliates = NOBODY ANSWER
    I have call as well in the support Bwin = ” Yes, we will tell them to the affiliate person” (Im still waiting more than one month)

Im in Bwin, since August 2004, im more older than many of the Affiliate team that work there,,, I never had problems with them about payment until now.

Anyone can help me? Because i feel this is ridiculous, I dont like people ignore me, as Bwin do it.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

did you download the invoice from the affiliate center and send it to them?

Esrab

Of course,

I always do the invoice.

But even that, nobody answer,, and still send me new promotions and surveys… I reply this promotions and nobody answer too.

Very poor comuncation with Bwin, Is difficult to believe that a company so big as Bwin can do that kind of things.

Esrab

Bwin, is anybody here???

Bwin is : CAP Listed Program

And Katrien is representative of Bwin Partners.

I sent private msg, and no answer, I sent this post and no answer too.

This people is working?? or they are in holidays? or always ignore affiliates??

How many days, i still will be waiting for an answer ?

CAP owners, Do you think its normal ?

FelixtheCat

Even though I was never too fond of them as a player, as an affiliate they work well for us. I will send you a PM with a contact person that should be able to help you out.

cybersports

Hey guys,

I will shoot over an email to someone else over at Bwin. They should respond shortly to you. It looks like Katrien is out of the office until June 2, 2009.

Thanks,
    Yvette

Hello

My name is Dominika and I am Katrien’s deputy while she is out of office.

I am in contact already with kingjames via private msg and the payment is also being taken care of by the respective bwin account manager.

On behalf of bwin, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences.

Please let me know in case there is anything else I can help you with.

Best regards,

Dominika

sergiosdsds
    kingjames;203735 wrote:
    Hi,

I just would like know if there is any affiliates that have problems with Bwin……

Regards

I’m sorry to say that but everybody I know have some kind of problems with BWIN. I have no problems with payment now but after 3 years of promotion my affiliate earning are now for 3 months 0. Why? Don’t know that’s highly su****ious.

from 1 to 10
    Real review now.
    Affiliate respond to emails: 4
    Getting needed banners and links on time: 2
    Statistics and affiliate application: 0
    Localization: Getting links for supported languages: 1
    Real-time help, chat, phone, facebook: 0
    Promotions for affiliates: 0
    Rewards for bringing more traffics and players: 0
    Affiliate payment: 3

sergiosdsds

And yes.

One time my friend named Dominick cleared cookies and signed up over my link to bwin poker but he is never tracked to me.

I asked support about that many times and they always say that he is signed up but they don’t know why his isn’t tracked to me???
    So I needed to wait for answer because some tech team and they never respond to that. :sarcasm:

Hello,

Did you contact your respective affiliate account manager?

You can also let me know your account name and I will take a look into the issue.

Thank you

Best regards,

Dominika

FelixtheCat

Nothing new from kingjames so I figure the issue has been cleared? If not, you have a dedicated Bwin aff manager who is participating in the forums right now obviously, so address the issue with her and she will take care of it, I am sure!

@webmacho

We haven’t had a single problem with Bwin so far. Can’t complain and I know how to reach them in case some problem will ever come up. I guess they’ll do their best so the tracking thing will be sorted out as well.

sergiosdsds
    Dominika;204274 wrote:
    Hello,

Did you contact your respective affiliate account manager?

You can also let me know your account name and I will take a look into the issue.

Thank you

Best regards,

Dominika

ooo hel yes, serval times. do you read my posts or just respond automaticly!

sergiosdsds
    gamblingbutler;204275 wrote:
    Nothing new from kingjames so I figure the issue has been cleared? If not, you have a dedicated Bwin aff manager who is participating in the forums right now obviously, so address the issue with her and she will take care of it, I am sure!

@webmacho

We haven’t had a single problem with Bwin so far. Can’t complain and I know how to reach them in case some problem will ever come up. I guess they’ll do their best so the tracking thing will be sorted out as well.

Who do you think you are?
    You gonna teach me comunications here a?

FelixtheCat
    webmacho;204320 wrote:
    Who do you think you are?
    You gonna teach me comunications here a?

Man, you asked if there is an affiliate who never had a problem with Bwin and that’s why I said what I said. Not trying to teach you anything… but that aparently was neither the answer you were expecting nor looking for.

webmacho;204319 wrote:
    ooo hel yes, serval times. do you read my posts or just respond automaticly!

Hello,

I suggested you a solution to provide me your account name and I will take care of the issue.

Regards,

Dominika

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)