Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

buying traffic?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi all,
    i’m new to the board,and i have a question
    is it a good idea to buy traffic for my website?
    are there any good companies out there to deal with?
    thanks for your help. :confused:

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are no good companies selling traffic, although there are some good compabies selling advertising. Stay away from the guys selling the 10,000 visitors for $29.95.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do not buy traffic.
    Do not buy traffic.
    If I had listened I would have saved some $$$.

Buy advertising or investigate PPC.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never ever buy bulk traffic! It’s all computer generated, or it’s Chinese or Indian folks who can’t read english and are paid to sit and click by the hour.

Please don’t make that mistake!

Anonymous
    Inactive

you can try pay per click

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks guys!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just to pile on to what everyone else has already said…Never buy bulk traffic. There is no such thing, it is all a scam. If you do it regardless of everyone’s advice, make sure you are tracking the stats to see if any of the “people” visiting your site turn out to be real. When none of the traffic turns up real, use your logs to try and get your money back.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They only traffic worth buying is the PPC stuff on the search engines etc. I tried the 10,000 clicks for $40 crap a year or so ago, and it is just a complete waste of time and money. You could watch the bots visit 7 seconds, log off, then ten seconds later, another visit for 7 seconds (different IP of course), etc etc, you get the picture. Total junk – Avoid!

Cheers

Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never buy bulk traffic. That is the cheap traffic to get you to buy traffic. You always want to buy targeted traffic (gambling related) and English only (AU, CA, GB, & US). It’s always more money. That’s why most people don’t buy that type of traffic. I do sell it. But it is not listed on my site, http://www.HitAlert.com, since like I said, most don’t buy it. (SPECIAL QUOTE ONLY)
    I use it every 2 or 3 weeks for my own gambling site because of the cost. I sell 10,000 targeted guaranteed real visitors for $75.
    I got into that industry because I was using so much targeted traffic for my old gambling site before I sold it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i think buying traffic is crap too! ive tried many places waste of money. you have to ask yourself where is this traffic coming from? and why are my visitors staying for less than 5 seconds. BULL$HIT!

Anonymous
    Inactive

If your site is only viewing your site for 5 seconds, then your buying BULK TRAFFIC and not traffic geared to the gambling viewer!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)