Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BugsysClub.com contact details WE NEED HELP!!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sabrina-YC

Hello,

We currently are owed a very very large sum of money from the website BugsysClub.com and have been in contact with them and have set up a payment plan with them since the site shut down a couple months ago. The site made 2 agreed upon payments and then have since then not paid what is owed on the agreed upon dates as well as the email account we stayed in contact with seems to be no longer active. The person we were in contact with was Tom through the affiliates @ bugsysclub.com.

If anyone knows any contact details for which we can get in contact with the appropriate people to help resolve this matter please help. Also if anyone has suggestions as how to go forward with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You Very Much

cybersports

@BestOddsCorp 206754 wrote:

Hello,

We currently are owed a very very large sum of money from the website BugsysClub.com and have been in contact with them and have set up a payment plan with them since the site shut down a couple months ago. The site made 2 agreed upon payments and then have since then not paid what is owed on the agreed upon dates as well as the email account we stayed in contact with seems to be no longer active. The person we were in contact with was Tom through the affiliates @ bugsysclub.com.

If anyone knows any contact details for which we can get in contact with the appropriate people to help resolve this matter please help. Also if anyone has suggestions as how to go forward with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You Very Much

Hi BestOddsCorp,

Since their site is shut down and the only contact information we have for them is what you listed above, it is going to be a bit tough to acquire the funds that are owed to you. I will email them and find out if i can get some additional contact info.

In the meantime, you might just have to wait it out until we are able to get some more details or they respond back. :(

I’ll do my best to help you get it resolved quickly though! :)

goa

Last bit of correspondence they responded to from me was in the beginning of April from support@bugsysclub.com. PokerStars set up a special email address for players coming from Bugsy’s Club – though I struggle to remember what that email address was. If you have a good AM at Stars, you might ask the same question of them and hopefully they can get you a contact email address.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a correspondence that I received from Bugsys Club on March 24th, 2009. I had cashed out my account on March 3rd and was wondering when payment would be coming through.

Dear affiliate,

As of 24th March 2009 Bugsysclub has ceased trading and the company is
    being wound up. Unfortunately due to a situation beyond our control
    with our bank in Curacao it has resulted in Bugsysclub taking this
    action. Please be assured the amounts owing to you are classified as
    trade creditors and will be paid to you in full over the next 6 months
    as the assets are liquidated. We thank you for your continued support
    of Bugsysclub over the past number of years and we will be in contact
    shortly in relation to your first payment

BugsysClub

When I asked them to transfer the funded player account to Pokerstars I received this response:

Unfortunately we are not able to transfer affiliate account funds to
    Pokerstars.

Over the coming months BugsysClub will be wound up and its assets will
    be liquidated. As the funds are available all creditors will be sent
    funds and it is the expectation of the company that all creditors will
    be paid in full.

Regards
    Keith

Hoping to get their contact info because they owe a serious amount of money and have agreed to pay it per the written communications above.

Thanks

goa

That’s the same response I got from them… If the affiliate funds made it to your player account, you’re one step further than I was…

My understanding is that if they were in your players account, it is player money for poker now and they did in fact agree to transfer…

Best of luck, I know I got no where with them.

AdioKing;207118 wrote:
    This is a correspondence that I received from Bugsys Club on March 24th, 2009. I had cashed out my account on March 3rd and was wondering when payment would be coming through.

When I asked them to transfer the funded player account to Pokerstars I received this response:

Hoping to get their contact info because they owe a serious amount of money and have agreed to pay it per the written communications above.

Thanks

cybersports

@The OPC 207171 wrote:

That’s the same response I got from them… If the affiliate funds made it to your player account, you’re one step further than I was…

My understanding is that if they were in your players account, it is player money for poker now and they did in fact agree to transfer…

Best of luck, I know I got no where with them.

Hey Guys,

Just an update, still in the process of getting a hold of them. The email i sent bounced back so I will research a bit more to see if there is anyone else that can be contacted.

:hattip:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)