Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bingo advice….

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lionheart

Hi all

Am new to IM in this niche and have previously done work in the financial niche. I have some questions and was hoping the resident experts might help:

• I wanted to know if there’s any API to help with getting the latest offers (UK based)
    • If I am new to this niche, I want to see the best sites out there. How can I find these?

Thanks

misswigg

Hi there,

Affiliate managers of the bingo programs should be able to help you out with API’s and to see the most successful bingo sites just use google, if they are top of the serps then they are doing something right

fergy58

Hi dharmy:

Happy to help you get set up with the strongest UK bingo offers, as well as share some insight on some of the best bingo sites that are currently in the marketplace.

Please feel free to PM me or catch me on Skype (info below)

@dharmy 252612 wrote:

Hi all

Am new to IM in this niche and have previously done work in the financial niche. I have some questions and was hoping the resident experts might help:

• I wanted to know if there’s any API to help with getting the latest offers (UK based)
    • If I am new to this niche, I want to see the best sites out there. How can I find these?

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)