Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

beware of sportsbetting.com & racebook.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alexNL

i am an affiliate of them for some time, it was ok for a few months and then thay started to delay the payments with all kind of excuses.
    now for the last two months i notice there are no new sign ups which was unusaul, so i press the banners from two sites i owned , sign up and check the affiliate stats, then i saw that they are not registering those signups.
    when i notify them they started again with all kind of excuses.
    but i am pretty sure it was on porpuse and i also think that their system , is not registering any signups from affiliates now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Your information was brought to my attention as we are in the process of taking over the affiliate management of SPORTSBETTING.COM, RaceBook.com and win4real.com. The affiliate program is small in scheme of the larger picture for these brands, but they have always been on top of things and payouts are made on time so I am unsure where you get payouts are delayed. They are normally made in the middle of the following month as a general rule of thumb.

After you brought the tracking issue as well as regular testing we do of the software we have requested a fix and this is being implemented by our software provider. Under no circumstances does RaceBook.com wish to steal or keep due commissions from you. For this reason they asked if you know the player ID’s of anyone you brought in so we can make sure this is associated to you.

The tracking issue is isolated (happens to a small amount of signups), and one of the main reasons we are offering several affiliates higher commissions. As well as showed we are willing to work with you fairly and give you whats due but we can not pay you a blanket amount that you suggested without facts as this is unfair to all parties.

We are working on moving over to a new affiliate software platform and looking into our options, and plan to move the entire system away from the current tracking system to ensure complete reporting and tracking that I will put my word on.

Sorry I can not be of more help but PM or email me and I will work as a liason between you and SB.

I await your feedback,

alexNL

First , of course i don’t have the id of the sign ups, where should i know them?
    don’t you think that in two month time, that the system don’t register any sign ups, i should get some compensation, especially if there is no way to track down what i lost.

i will be glad to continue working with the brand after every thing is sattled.

thanks for your help

alexNL

i didnt hear from you, i would realy appricate your help, and still didnt get payouts from june.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are motivated to work with affiliates, and I know I have had email communication with you and asked for some figures or explanation to how you came up with the compensation yet did not receive anything yet a few minor threats about bad mouthing three fantastic affiliate programs.

As for payment for June please send me a seperate email as this is the first I have heard about this payment (email affiliate at sportsbetting dot com).

I want to be fair to all parties, that I hope you respect.

alexNL

What is so fantastic about affiliate program that don’t answer emails don’t pay from june, and don’t register sign ups since july!!??

you need to offer me the compensation, i dont need to run after you with dozens of emails, i gave you a range of compensation options which seems very reasonable, and still nobody get back to me, what if in those months i lost a few high rollers, nobody can realy estimate and know how much money i lost.

in on top of all this in the period of three months no one solved that bug.

what is the bug problem to solve it, why cant you give me another tracking code or something?

i know that it still not working cause i continue to check it from time to time.

giftorgbest

kick off these damned-to-death affiliate programs. don’t waste your valued time to be with them. There are a lot of good affiliate programs with us. :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

ioc, I am wondering why you said what you did as sportsbetting.com, racebook.com and win4real.com are a down to earth program and someone I have just recently started working with.

The program and staff are there for the affiliates and is already performing well for many affiliates. The program is using software platform with a few minor hitches which is why this problem occurred but was shortly after resolved. It is going to be moved to a more stable affiliate software in the coming week’s which will greatly benefit affiliates.

The conversion rates are very high for affiliates due to acceptance of all players, good player payment solutions, good overall reputation, targetted brands and domain names.

IOC, if you are owed some money from them please PM me and I will hunt this down for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hagagy,

In my previous email sent I needed to see some of your old numbers and we do answer your emails. Once I have these numbers we can come up with a fair amount for you.

Please check your PM.

alexNL

i thought you prefer to talk by email and not on the form, still waiting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)