Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Best way to find quality link partners?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Whats the best way to contact webmasters of those good sites that don’t have any contact email addresses on them?

Primarily I’m looking for slots sites webmasters.

Is the link exchange section the only place to find contacts?

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most times those webmasters receive so much SPAM that they do not want to be contacted except from persons they know. The best way is to network with other slots sites that you know and see if they know them personally and get a referral. You could also check the Whois information.

It’s important to constantly network.

Mark
    http://www.focalclick.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Contacting people via PM here is one good way, and you should have a higher success rate that way. Be cordial and be sure to take a look at the webmasters site before contacting them.

The traditional method is to search the web for slots related sites and look for sites that are accepting link exchanges, and follow their instructions for making an exchange. This is a very long and arduous task, but can be valuable since you would be linking with well ranking websites.

You can also try link exchange sites like Link Metro where sites are organized by topic looking for exchanges. The process is handled through the site, making it much quicker than the traditional method. I would stay away from installing automated scripts however, as that could look unnatural to the search engines.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you want to try SEngines.

Search:
    slots + add url
    online slots + add url
    etc

As already stated in the thread it is tedious but you may have some good links.
    1 results in 20/30 tries in my experience.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the replies.

I know how to find the slots sites. Its just getting through to the webmasters who run them.

For example a great content slots site or one that ranks high, but only has a handful of links on it, no contact email and no link exchange form.

Some others have the link exchange forms and I add there links to my sites and never hear back from them.

Seems like theres no shortcuts.

BTW, if anyone does know of any posters who have GOOD slots sites or good slots sections on there sites, could they PM me there forum names so I can PM them?

My slots site is certainly link worthy.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the name of your site? I think I have received an email from you, but it takes me a long time to get to link exchanging. PM me and I will take a look again and try to exchange in the morning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it would help if you posted your site. Feel free to email.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had posted in the link exchange category and as I’m a new poster here I didn’t want to appear spammy by putting my site in every thread.

Ok, seems ok, so its http://www.slotsjam.com

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)