Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

be carefull with expekt.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shilpz

i have work with them 3 years but they becomes worse and worse.

now i’m not see payments from March but only promises or even information the payment was done, but there are nothing on my account.

there is stats:

expekt.jpg

SkillGround

Hi,
    We replied to your complaint yesterday in detail on GPWA Forums. As explained there, you requested a minimum payout of 500€, so payments would be only released if you reach this amount. Also, you had for months a wrong IBAN number in your payment details. Our Russian Affiliate Manager is since June in touch with you to correct the details, our operator reset your minimum payout requirements back to 50€ on your request in June and we corrected your bank details end of July after we received the correct details from you. Your commission was paid out on 9th August 2010. So far it didn’t bounce back. Please double check with your bank!
    As mentioned in the GPWA forum, please get in touch with our Affiliate Manager for Russia, you received yesterday all contact details for our Russian team again.
    All the best
    Silvia

shilpz

reading your email it seems i’m guilty in something, and community may think you all ok with expekt but this is wrong.
    1. i’m not set minimum payout to €500 it was done by somebody from expekt. also 500 was exceeded after june.
    2. my bank details is correct, i didnt change them and it is same details like for previous succefull payment was done in March.
    3. why in august you make 2 payments with different details and one of them was returned. Is it my fault i still not get earnings from March to June?

Anonymous
    Inactive

So you received 2 payments in August, one of which was good, the other was not?

And the amount of the good one doesn’t cover all the monies owed? Is that what you are saying?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)