Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

ASP Won’t Allow Bus Transfers

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Let me first say that ASP has been a great service thus far for affiliates. But I got an email today saying the following after submitting my wire:

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that as per our new procedures, you can only wire funds to a personal account. Please send us new instructions with a personal account details to be able to proceed.

I thought this service was created stricky for affiliates hence the name Affiliate Speed Pay, yet we can no longer transfer our money to our business account? Why would we want to send our business earnings to our personal account and create that accounting nightmare for taxes? That doesn’t make any sense at all and is a step in the wrong direction imo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s stupid.

What do they think we’re all college kids who do this for beer money?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, who the hell came up with these “rules” anyways? It’s like “Duh!”

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is silly especially for international affiliates who may have a business account in a different currency than a personal account for accounting purposes.

jujugirl75

Firstly let me state on behalf of Affiliate Speedpay we value your opinion and take on board all comments good or bad.

We are constantly striving to improve the service and our aim is always provide the very best payment product for the affiliate community.

Your comments are understandable and have been raised as a high priority, we are actively working to resolve the situation and we will notify you with further information shortly.

In the meantime please feel free to send any comment or concerns you have to info@affiliatespeedpay.com

Yours Sincerely

ASP

vladcizsol

Thanks ASP we need to get this resolved ASAP as most affiliates do have business accounts set up.

jujugirl75

After valuable feedback from our customer base, we are pleased to announce that you may now wire funds to any account, including business accounts.

We understand that Affiliate Speedpay is used for business transactions as well as personal transactions, which is why we have reintroduced business transfers.

We thank you for alerting us to the issue, your information has helped us to bring about quick resolution.

We are sorry for any issues that our previous policy may have caused and we hope that you will continue to use Affiliate Speedpay in the future.

ASP

vladcizsol

Thanks ASP! I knew this was a simple mistake.

Everyone please remember to tell YOUR affiliate manager, everytime you talk to them,

I WANT MY ASP!

:rockband:

jujugirl75

You are very welcome Professor; after all we are here to help!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice work ASP. Its a pleasure dealing with a company that wants to do right by its customers. Now all you programs that are not using ASP, get with the times already and start looking ahead. ASP is eventually going to be the most common affiliate payment method and its what affiliates want, so how about you follow the lead of ASP and work at making our life as an affiliate as easy as possible since we are your bread and buttter. Thanks again ASP.

Edited: Also can you folks at ASP look into offering your customers the ability to save our bank account info so we don’t have to input it everytime. I transfer my earnings to my business account, that is not going to change so it would really be helpful when I am doing a wire if I can just check a button and it loads my account details for the wire. I have goofed a couple of times already by having to put in my info every time and it caused both me and your support a lot of wasted time that could have easily been avoided if we had the option to just save the account data.

jujugirl75

Thanks Bonusgeek for your kind words and your useful feedback, we really appreciate your support!

jujugirl75

Hi Bonusgeek, this is a really good idea.

We are continually improving the service and we will be making some exciting announcements regarding product enhancements shortly.

We have flagged up your idea to the team and will hopefully add it to the pipeline for development soon.

Edited: Also can you folks at ASP look into offering your customers the ability to save our bank account info so we don’t have to input it everytime. I transfer my earnings to my business account, that is not going to change so it would really be helpful when I am doing a wire if I can just check a button and it loads my account details for the wire. I have goofed a couple of times already by having to put in my info every time and it caused both me and your support a lot of wasted time that could have easily been avoided if we had the option to just save the account data.[/quote]

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ASP 184522 wrote:

After valuable feedback from our customer base, we are pleased to announce that you may now wire funds to any account, including business accounts.

Thanks a lot!
    Is there any place where we could get Wire banking details and fees information?

jujugirl75

Hi GamblingAtlas,

you can find all fees in the FAQ section of the site

https://www.affiliatespeedpay.com/MyAccount/HelpNL.aspx?c=help.fees

To send a wire, login to your ASP account and click on the “Bank Transfer” tab, you will then be able to send a wire electronically

GamblingAtlas;184763 wrote:
    Thanks a lot!
    Is there any place where we could get Wire banking details and fees information?
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, ASP.
    And is it possible to Wire funds TO my account from an aff.program?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)