Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Another blantant theft

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You last one is being changed as we speak. greek39^*

Anonymous
    Inactive

He’s definitely here. I wonder if he’s a member.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has this same thing happened to you in the the past LED because I logged info on this individual? Yes “it” is lurking and attempting to do the right thing I hope.

I find this person interesting. greek39^*

Anonymous
    Inactive

He took care of it. Nice done mate!:hattip:
    Now, how to fix up http://www.itgambling.com?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greek39 wrote:
    Has this same thing happened to you in the the past LED because I logged info on this individual? Yes “it” is lurking and attempting to do the right thing I hope.

I find this person interesting. greek39^*PM you with the info. I don’t wanna give out ideas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This one is an easy one Hong, Roger is the name. I will take care of it, can’t make any promises however. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice to see some of these being resolved!!!!! thumbs.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Dominique I have tons of info on the first individual, not nice at all. Not something I would expect. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now for this one its a aged site http://www.itgambling.com has also stolen you content. Find out the date it changed, perhaps try the wayback machine for archived pages. greek39^*/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wayback Machine doesn’t have archived anything in 2006 yet, but I know for sure that my content is on he’s site since march. ( I have proof) My site looked like this in february. I only learned this scraping on 14. of may. I was a bit slow then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That should be good enough, as long some proof is provided. I would now approach some aff managers in regards to your current situation. Have this content theif accounts closed down. greek39^*

Anonymous
    Inactive

Led unfortunatley I can not provide assistance on the second site. After taking a closer look I find the whole affair a little bit hoaxy. I do not have the time to go any further, sorry.

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greek39 wrote:
    Led unfortunatley I can not provide assistance on the second site. After taking a closer look I find the whole affair a little bit hoaxy. I do not have the time to go any further, sorry.

greek39
    Thank you for the help you already provided. I don’t get what do you mean by hoaxy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking at your links then the one you provided. I would appear everyone is using the same template and for me to be certain the alleged scraper is being dishonest would take some time. This is what I mean by hoaxy, but anyway we did take care of the one idiot, I hope anyway.

I will take action when time permits, but for now my energies should be focused on my projects.

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greek, I wouldn’t make a hoax if a site only looks similar to one of mine(many site looks similar), but when copied world by world, I guess I have every right to defend my work. On the other hand, Wayback Machine had archived my site until march 2005 and it clearly proofs that it’s been evolved over time and not copied, yes I’m using my tamplate on more than one site (coding is more or less different though)but I don’t think that grants any rights to anyone else to use it freely.
    I just read your other post and I wonder why you suggest to remove my signature.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)