Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Another Asshole….jackpotworld.info

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

lol…..copied the entire site and left my tracker on it

http://www.jackpotworld.info copied

http://nodepositmojo.com

its just to much!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sucks… However, I could not see where they copied your content – only your graphics.

Anonymous
    Inactive

your right kwlue and its only a template anyway. the funny thing is…we edited it the way we like it, he/she copied it and left our tracker on it. lol. why not just go through the template people and do it on their own?

Anonymous
    Inactive

perhaps this is the problem using off the shelve templates. I had a gander, I would be disappointed. But not too much that can be done. If you happen to find some real theft here, post it. I will be waiting, have it fixed usually in about 24 hours time permitting. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Too many people out for a quick buck with no effort.

Personally, I would say that 99.9% of these people will never make a cent and their site will just go away.

However – I still do not like it. I would be a little miffed if someone stole some of my templates that I worked hard to design.

Send an email over to them to see how they respond… If you can’t find an email addy, use webmaster, administrator, info, support and see if one of them works.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the replys,

the webmaster will be contacted but i am sure i can work it out with him.

thanks again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks everyone. Sometimes you gotta laugh though. If one is going to copy ones work, one should be sure to remove the private tracker. We could open a thread “worlds dumbest scrapers”.

:D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)