Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Speedpay Question

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    affiliategod

Woohoo! Just got my card. However, as per the letter, it states that I have to activate it in the “Notifications and Alerts” box which I do not see at all in my account. Also, I would need a PIN number to withdraw the funds.

What do I do from here to get my money?

affiliategod

I just attempted to phone and the recording states that the offices are closed even though they do state they are open till 7pm.

This is just great! I waited for my commission. waited for the card and now I can’t do a dam thing with the money. I need the money yesterday. NOT happy at all!

vladcizsol

More the offices are in the UK and Cyprus. At 2:16 EST its either 7:16pm or 9:16 PM at the offices you were calling… Give them a try in the am.

affiliategod

Danmnit! Sry Prof. I do appreciate your reply. Can you possibly give me any infor on how to activate this dang card? There is nothing in my account to suggest how.

jujugirl75
    more4me;167324 wrote:
    Woohoo! Just got my card. However, as per the letter, it states that I have to activate it in the “Notifications and Alerts” box which I do not see at all in my account. Also, I would need a PIN number to withdraw the funds.

What do I do from here to get my money?

You should be able to see the notifications and alerts box when you log into your account. The pin number is included in the card mailer. I will email you to take you through the next steps.

affiliategod