Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Absolute/UltimateBet Well & Truly Busted

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=208114

Incredible. It’s probably only a matter of time before they go down – can’t see a way out of this unless they sue a bunch of top management. Feel sorry for the guys at Chipleader…truly shafted by the people at the top 🙁

Leaves a huge questionmark over Kahnawake’s integrity too.

If you can’t be bothereed to read it all (but its an enlightening read), it essentially proves that AP and UB not only had SuperUser accounts, but that they were operated/assisted on the inside, by top people (the founder is implicated and almost irrefutably IMO), who stole $$ millions, and that they tried to close the UB superuser accounts as soon as the AP scandal broke and cover it up (that becomes obvious as you read the UltimateBet bit) but were a day too late.

There were some serious eggheads behind this exposure!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This needs to be put out as a press release with a link to that thread so it can be boosted from loads of news sources.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update, Simmo.

The faster AP and UB go out of business, the better.

vladcizsol

My head is still reeling from Cyprus, but once I shake the cobwebs out I will give this a good going over.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Damage Limitati…i mean, Press Release from UB:

http://www.ultimatebet.com/poker-news/2008/may/nionio-findings

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I removed them for now.

Did a bunch of reading and there is just too much controversy.

I have no doubt the transgressions happened. Question is, how are they being handled.

Once all the cheated players are paid I may take another look, but for now they are gone for me.

stevej

I will have them removed when I get time, mostly AP, I have little to do with UB. I sure wish I had some more heads and hands. My poker sections are a mess.

I don’t put much into it these days. Too much hassle extracting funds from poker rooms for some reason. The force me to be a player shiz pisses me off.

What a bunch of jerks making our industry look so seedy….

Anonymous

agree with T: all he said.

I’ve still got 3 poker sites I don’t hardly touch. I may not re-up them next time around.

poker has become the scourge of our industry not only to players but as mentioned … the way they treat affs is beyond forgivable.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)