Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

A Quick Inspirational Message to Other Newbies…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

About one and a half months ago, I decided to create a website from scratch and did not think that it would be very successful – I mean, c’mon – we’re supposed to be competing with professionals who have done this stuff for years!

Anyway, after getting website critiques on this web forum, learning about how to do search engine optimization and getting the website linked, I’ve somehow risen to #1 for several popular search terms on MSN, had 10 new registrations and my first “real new money player” who generated income for me – all within a month and a half.

So never say it can’t be done…if you are new and don’t have the slightest idea if you will be successful, make sure and ask questions, do research and learn as much as you can, and you might just discover that you can do well in this business.

Good luck!

:capmiami:

-Kevin-

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats!!

Sue

:happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well,

félicitations,

I hope doing as well as you in a couple of months.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done! I’ve had my first website for nearly 3 months now and I’m now beginning to see some traffic from MSN, but nothing to shout about…I guess I have some more optimising to do. But it’s great to hear about success stories like yours…inspires me to try harder :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)