Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

a new backgammon source

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bradly622

Hi guys,

We are two backgammon players who started to play online almost 6 months ago. Before that it was a game we played among friends and family or people we meet arount. After we started to play online, we decided to make a nice website as a good information source. We are using as much information as possible and some of those information are taken from other websites (we always show the credits and links to them).

If you have any suggestions I’d like to hear them.

http://www.online-backgammon-info.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

so what exactly are you looking for besides promoting your site? no offense, but seems a bit like :spam4: to me…

bradly622

i’m looking for people really interested in backgammon itself. there are articles on the internet but not enough to give an idea of different perspectives. i especially want regular people articles to publish on the web site, their experiences on online backgammon or regular backgammon. because me and my friend are just like that, we are regular people which are playing backgammon, online and offline, in our homes.

other than that, of course it’s an affiliate site. it has banners of play65 , amazon listings etc and of course it needs promotion. but i think when it has regular people’s comments on online backgammon, hopefully it will be something more.

so , anyone interested in writing articles about their experiences, interesting game plays, moves, people they meet in online backgammon can contact me.

also, i need suggestions for the site too. do you have any ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)